Thinking of Selling Your Home? Here’s Why You Need A Pro in Your Corner
With home prices on the rise and buyer demand still strong, some sellers may be tempted to try and sell their homes on their own without using the services of a real estate professional.
Real estate agents are trained and experienced in negotiation and, in most cases, the seller is not. Sellers must realize that their ability to negotiate will determine whether or not they get the best deal for themselves and their families.
Here is a list of just some of the people with whom the seller must be prepared to negotiate with if they decide to For Sale by Owner (FSBO):
- The buyer who wants the best deal possible
- The buyer’s agent who solely represents the best interests of the buyer
- The buyer’s attorney (in some parts of the country)
- The home inspection companies, which work for the buyer and will almost always find some problems with the house
- The termite company if there are challenges
- The buyer’s lender if the structure of the mortgage requires the sellers’ participation
- The appraiser if there is a question of value
- The title company if there are challenges with certificates of occupancy (CO) or other permits
- The town or municipality if you need to get the CO permits mentioned above
- The buyer’s buyer in case there are challenges with the house your buyer is selling
The percentage of sellers who have hired real estate agents to sell their homes has increased steadily over the last 20 years. Let’s get together to discuss all that we can do to make the process easier for you.
It is an EXCELLENT TIME TO BUY AND SELL NOW, especially for second home buyers, investors, move-up buyers and even first-time buyers!
I hope you find this information useful. I am only a phone call or email away of you need real estate help:-)
If I can be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to call or email me. It will be my pleasure!
By the way, if you know of someone that could benefit from my high level of service, please call or email
me with their name and daytime phone number and I will make sure to follow up and
take great care of them.
The majority of my business is referral and repeat clients. I am so grateful it keeps growing from your loyalty and referrals:-)
I appreciate YOU and your referrals!
I can be reached at my direct number at the office: 847.516.6760. I look forward to hearing from you!
Information deemed accurate and reliable but not guaranteed. Source MRED MLS.Disclaimer: Information herein may come from various sources, some of which may not be reliable and may change without any notice. Debra Kukulski does not guarantee or is any way responsible for the accuracy of the information in this blog and information provided is without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Information on this blog represents the opinions and ideas of the author; comments by others may not express the views of the author. All photos and content may not be duplicated without express written consent of author.
Copyright © 2016 By Debra Kukulski, all rights reserved.